International Licensing Opportunities
Becoming an international master licensee.
Primary Growth Markets
Asia, Middle East, Europe, Central America, South America
Secondary Growth Markets
Mexico, Australia, India, Indonesia
Canada, Japan, Republic of Korea, United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Philippines
• Submit the International Master Licensing Information Request form
• If qualified, RMCF, Inc. contacts applicant
• Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) executed between RMCF, Inc. and applicant
• RMCF, Inc. sends confidential information to applicant
• Applicant completes business plan and sends to RMCF, Inc. for review
• If business plan approved, RMCF, Inc. formally invites applicant to visit RMCF, Inc. headquarters
• RMCF, Inc. visits applicant’s headquarters to finalize business opportunity discussion
• Sign letter of intent covering major business terms of agreement
• Review and sign final Master License Agreement
• Open your first store!
We're Looking for International Licensees
What attributes make the right international licensee for Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory? We are looking for individuals and companies with management experience that can grow a franchise organization within their country: candidates who share our passion for success, commitment to quality, and excelent service to our customers.
Your company should have the expertise, the team, and the resources necessary to support our brand and a multiple store opporation.
Ideal companies are those that:
• Are already involved in the quick service food business with a minimum 7-10 years of experience
• Currently have 30+ stores operating
• Possess experience serving the same type of customers who frequent Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
• Have successfully operated other franchise/licensed concepts
• Fully understand import and export regulations for your country and the U.S.
• Have a minimum of $2,000,000 USD working capital for this project
If you feel that you, and your company, or your partners have the experience, resources, and passion to become one of our Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory licensees – to help us develop your country’s entire market – please submit your application.
Submit the International Franchise Request Form
Please submit our International Master Licensing Request Form. We will carefully review your submission. If we believe you possess the necessary experience, skills, and capital to develop the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory brand in your country, we will contact you within two weeks of your submission.
Thank you for your interest in bringing Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to the world!
You can reach us at:
International Licensing Sales Office
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc.
265 Turner Drive
Durango, Colorado USA 81303