Your Hosts: Craig and Christine McKnight
About Our Store >
Map to Store
Located in the Streets of Brentwood
At the Highway 4 Bypass & Sand Creek Road
FIND US ON FACEBOOK! SPECIAL OFFERS WILL BE PRESENTED EXCLUSIVELY TO FB FANS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR!
USE THIS FACEBOOK LOGO LINK TO GET TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND "LIKE" US TODAY! SEE YOU ON FACEBOOK SOON!
FUNDRAISING HAS NEVER BEEN SO SWEET!
Craig and Christine love supporting local organizations, schools, churches, teams, and non-profit groups whenever possible. We have partnered with many groups since opening our doors for business and have been highly successful in raising much needed funds through our Gourmet Apple & Fudge Fundraiser Program! We keep our fundraising programs as simple and low-maintenance as possible so you can have a positive experience raising funds for your cause.
Several reasons why our Gourmet Caramel Apple & Fudge Fundraisers are so successful include:
- Everyone loves RMCF Caramel Apples & Fudge, and there are so many flavors to choose from!
- Organizations and customers know their products are produced and purchased from a local business that strives to provide only the highest quality products and customer service at all times.
- Only the freshest ingredients, including Granny Smith Apples and Guittard Chocolate, are used ensuring every customer is completely satisfied!
- All our Gourmet Caramel Apples are delivered beautifully gift-wrapped making this an exciting treat for one's self or as a unique and delicious gift for someone else!
- Our Fresh Fudge is packaged in convenient, resealable and attractive containers ensuring maximum freshness for your customers!
- Organizations work with Craig and Christine, the owners, ensuring a comfortable and personable experience during your fundraiser.
- Enjoy earning up to a 40% Profit with our simple and successful Fundraisers!
Please email us today to obtain helpful information so you can begin your fundraiser!
We look forward to partnering with you soon!
RMCF Brentwood General Information
One visit to our Brentwood store and you'll discover why Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory is the number one destination of chocolate lovers everywhere. Throughout our store you will discover a fantastic variety of yummy chocolates and confections to satisfy cravings of even the most ardent chocoholic! Watch as we dip crisp apples in thick, bubbling caramel from a traditional copper kettle. Smile as we roll them in a rainbow of tasty toppings to complete your old fashioned treat. Linger awhile longer and learn how fudge is made as we fashion a creamy loaf on a traditional marble slab, the old fashioned way, right before your eyes. But don't leave without sharing your experience with a gift of fine chocolate, elegantly crafted and beautifully packaged in boxes, tins and baskets. We invite you to explore our site for product information, special offers or news and events. And when you're ready, give us a call or stop in. We'll keep the kettle cooking for you!
RMCF Brentwood is the place to go for all your special occasion "sweet" needs! We offer delectable confections for parties, anniversaries, showers, weddings, and holidays. Custom-made gift baskets or pre-made gift baskets are also a wonderful way to celebrate a special occasion or to give to a friend, colleague, family member, teacher...anyone!
So stop in or call us today and allow us to be a part of your special event!
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
The Streets of Brentwood
2485 Sand Creek Road, Suite 136
Brentwood, CA 94513
(925) 513-8224 - fax
Monday - Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
*GENERAL HOLIDAY MALL HOURS*
*New Year's Eve 10:00-6:00 p.m.
*New Year's Day 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
*Easter Sunday CLOSED
*Memorial Day 10:00-6:00 p.m.
*Independence Day 10:00-6:00 p.m.
*Labor Day 10:00-6:00 p.m.
*Thanksgiving Day CLOSED
*Black Friday 8:00-10:00 p.m.
*Christmas Eve 9:00-6:00 p.m.
*Christmas Day CLOSED